Everyone loves shopping at Amazon and getting great deals. Here is how to save money with a $10 Amazon coupon for customers who have yet to use its mobile app.
About the Amazon coupon
Ok, you know there are always rules around using coupons so here are the highlights. If you sign into the app for the first time, Amazon will email you a promo code good for $10 off a $20 order. The only catch is that this offer appears to be available only to Amazon Prime members, but you can always sign up for a trial membership to Prime.
All the Steps
The steps to redeem this offer are:
- Download the Amazon app to your mobile device. You can do this by using your device to visit Amazon’s webpage for its app.
- Open the app and sign in with your existing Amazon account credentials before midnight PT on July 31 (Tuesday), according to Amazon.
- Amazon will send you the $10 coupon code, along with instructions on how to redeem it, within seven days via email.
- Use the code before it expires at 11:59 p.m. PT on Aug. 31.
That is pretty easy!
I know, no one likes the fine print, but here it is. You can apply the $10 Amazon coupon:
- Via the Amazon app
- To an order that includes at least $20 of products sold by Amazon.com. Look for products that say “sold by Amazon.com”.
- To items that you purchase in a single order, send to a single address and ship at the same speed.
You cannot apply the code:
- To digital content
- To Amazon gift cards
- With other offers
Well, you knew there would be some restrictions, but that is not too bad. Hurry and sign up as there are only a few more days before the end of the month.
Ready to Shop
The process is very straightforward to get the Amazon coupon. Now you are ready to shop for some great deals. If you are a new Prime member, remember you get fast shipping and lots of other perks with the membership. There are lots of ways to spend your $10 so get going.